Fix for Mobdro Not Working Error on Android TV, Kodi and Chromecast, we have provided all the possible solution to this problem.
Mobdro is one of the best media streaming application that allows its users to watch free media streams from online sources. It has gained massive popularity over the years and a large user base too. But sometimes the app refuses to work properly and we are going to Fix Mobdro Not Working for Android TV, Kodi & Chromecast.
Mobdro is available only for the Android platform so you can only use it on Android devices. So, you can install it on Android smartphones, tablets, Android TV Box, and Smart TVs. It is an Android App, so it is bound to have some errors along the way no matter how good it performs otherwise.
We have specifically designed this article to suit the needs of users who face issues with the app. With the help of this guide, so it is only a matter of time before they can solve the issues.
Some common Mobdro Errors
Most of the Android Apps, in general, have errors. More or less, many users come across some errors that prevent them from using the app in the way they are supposed to use it. In Mobdro’s case, media streaming can be tricky at times. Sometimes the streams stop suddenly, or the app hangs.
There are many other bugs and issues like these but the developers have fixed them over time. But there are still some common errors that most of the Mobdro users encounter. Let us see what those are.
- This is the most common type of error and not just for Mobdro but for most Android Apps. And the parse error is one that users experience even before they install the app. In fact, this error appears exactly when one tries to install the app.
- When you download the APK file from the official website and then try to install it, a message appears that you can’t install the app because of the “Parsing Error”. This happens when the device you are trying to install the app on has an older version than the required one.
- There is only one way to fix this error. You have to update the software of your device is its possible. Mobdro works only on Android version 4.2 and above. So, a version any older than that and you simply won’t be able to use the app.
No Content Found:
- Mobdro has different categories of Media like Movies, Shows, News, etc. There are channels according to genres in the Movies Section. So you can’t watch a specific movie. But the shows section has channels for different shows.
- So, sometimes when the users try to search for a specific Movie or a Shows, the app will show “No Content Found”. This is simply because Mobdro couldn’t find it from its online search database. It doesn’t have a database of its own but rather streams from other online sources.
Video Playback error:
- This error occurs when you are streaming videos from a channel. The cause of this error can be anything like slow internet connection, less RAM, insufficient storage space, etc. So you can try a better internet connection, clear the memory, or delete some unwanted stuff and try again.
- But if the problem still persists, then you may need to reach out a bit further than this. Open Settings on your phone and go to “About”. Click on the Build number 7 times to enable developer options. Go back and open Developer Options from within settings.
- After that, select NuPlayer or Awesome player to get rid of this issue.
These were some of the most common issues that you can probably face or already have. There are some other errors too but they can be easily solved by either restarting the app or by clearing the memory. In the next section, we will focus on some bigger issues.
Fix Mobdro not working on Android TV
An Android TV or you may better know it as a Smart TV. These kinds of TVs are somewhat popular these days simply because they allow you to use Android Apps on TV. Now, as an Mobdro APK Android App, you can also use Mobdro on an Android TV. But it seems that some users have faced errors while doing that as well.
The download method is pretty easy so you don’t have to do much. Here is the process of installing Mobdro on a Smart TV.
- Start up your Smart TV and click on “My Apps” on the Home Screen.
- On the next screen, you will see the browser option among many other.
- Click on it and type this URL in the URL box: https://www.mobdro.to/mobdro.apk
- Hit Enter and the download will start in a couple of seconds.
- After the download is complete, go back to the home screen and open Local.
- Then, open FileBrowse and find the downloaded Mobdro APK file.
- Click on it and allow the permissions in order to install Mobdro on the Smart TV.
This was the simple installation method but you have to take care while following the steps. Sometimes, if you download the APK file from some sources which are not so reliable than the official website; the link for which we have given here.
Mobdro Not Working with Kodi
Mobdro is an Android only application so users from other platforms won’t be able to use it anyway. But there is a way around that which can allow you to use Mobdro on other platforms as well such as iOS and Windows. Mobdro for Kodi can be installed as an add-on on Kodi.
Kodi is a very great media player and one of its best features is that you can easily install add-ons. These add-ons effectively increase what Kodi can do manifold. Now, some great minds have turned the Mobdro App into an Add-on for Kodi.
So, by that logic, you can use the app on any platform that Kodi is available on. But sometimes, users fail to follow the process properly and then complain about Mobdro not working with Kodi. Well, here are some tips on how you can avoid the errors.
- The first thing to make sure of is that you have a stable and fast internet connection. Without that, it may present some issues while performing the download process.
- Now, installing Mobdro on Kodi is a very intricate and long process. You have to stay fully aware at every step of the process.
- Failure to capture the essence of the method and it’s every single step may result in the add-on not getting installed.
- You should have the latest version of Kodi on your device. If not, then update it by whatever method is required.
- There is a URL that you have to enter early on in the process. Make sure that URL you enter is correct down to its every letter.
Keep this tricks in your mind while installing the add-on and you won’t have to worry about Mobdro not Working on Kodi anymore. After that, there is only one kind of error that remains which we have yet to discuss. Refer the next section to find out about it.
Mobdro Not Working with Chromecast
Google has made its name in the technology world and it also has a lot of great gadgets. The Chromecast Dongle is one such amazing gadget from Google. It can cast content from an Android device onto a TV. Chromecast receives data from the device digitally and then streams it on an HDTV.
Mobdro has an inbuilt feature that allows users to cast the app to a TV. But this feature is a premium one and costs around £3 a year. Or you can use the Google Home App and cast the whole screen on the TV. But there are also some errors while streaming with Chromecast. Let’s see how to fix it and set it up properly.
- Plug the device properly into the HDMI port and make sure that it’s working properly.
- Connect your Android phone or tablet to the same wi-fi network.
- Open the app and start watching and stream or channel.
- If you have the premium subscription, then tap on the cast icon () from the top right corner.
- Otherwise, open the Google Home App and choose the “Cast screen/audio” option from the menu.
- Once you get these steps right, the video that you are playing will be streaming on the TV screen.
These steps are the most important thing about making Mobdro with Chromecast work. If you mess up somewhere in between, then you might not be able to cast your mobile screen to your TV.
Finally, we have discussed all the Mobdro not working issues and also how to fix them. We hope that you have understood everything and now you can solve them without any hassles. If you encounter any other kind of error or any issue, then contact us at Mobdro.