Official guide to download Mobdro for iPhone, iOS, iPad with the links provided in this tutorial.
Mobdro is a media streaming app that lets you stream content from online media sources. The app is free to download and use aside from some premium features. It is among some of the best and most popular media players for Android. Today, we are going to see how to use Mobdro for iPhone.
When we say Mobdro for iPhone, it goes for all the iOS devices like the iPad and the iPod touch. The app is really great and it has garnered some very rave reviews. It has a lot of features and when you get almost everything in the app for free, it is bound to be good. Mobdro for PC Downloading process is possible with the help of Android emulator softwares.
So, let’s get on with the process and see how you can use Mobdro for iPhone and other iOS devices.
Mobdro for iPhone Download for iOS/iPad
Let me be straight and clear with this. Mobdro is only available for the Android operating system. So that means you can only use it on Android devices. It is not available for iOS or any other platform for that matter. Or so would most of the users would think at first, anyway. If you are an android user the check this guide to download Mobdro APK for Android.
Though it is not available for the iOS platform, there is in fact, a way to use Mobdro on iOS. Have you heard about Kodi? It is a particularly amazing media player. And among its great features, there is one that allows you to install add-ons to increase the potential of the app.
Now, some genius minds have been successful in making Mobdro as an Add-on for Kodi. Isn’t that great news? iOS users can finally take a breather from thinking that they wouldn’t be able to get a taste of this app. Kodi is available for iOS and now you can install the Mobdro Add-on on it. Let’s see how.
- Install Kodi on your iOS device if you haven’t done so already. It can be installed on both jailbreak and non-jailbreak devices.
- Once you have installed the app, open it and follow these steps.
- Tap on the gear-like icon in the top-left part of the screen. It is the setting icon.
- In the Settings menu, tap on System settings. From there, you need to enable the Unknown Sources option.
- That is for installing apps from third-party sources such as Mobdro in this case.
- Now go back to Settings and tap on the file manager.
- What you have to do now is to tap on Add Sources and a little window will open.
- Tap on”None” and you will see a blank field to enter a path.
- Type this URL into that field: http://lvtvv.com/repo and Type Mobdro for iPhone in the name field.
- Tap on OK and go back to the home screen. Select Add-ons from the left panel.
- Click the on the box-like icon form the top-left corner to open the Add-ons browser.
- Tap on “Install from zip file” and select Mobdro for iPhone.
- Now, tap on repository.ah.zip to install the repository. This will help us in installing the app.
- Go back to the Add-ons browser screen and choose “Install from repository”.
- Select AH Add-on repository>Video Add-ons.
- Finally, you will see the Mobdro icon, so tap on it to open the download page.
- Tap on the “Install” button and the repository will install the add-on on Kodi.
You will get a small pop-up notification after the installation is complete. Besides, it won’t take much time for the installation to be over. Furthermore, you can open Mobdro Add-on from the Add-ons section on the home screen.
With this, the tutorial on how to install Mobdro for iPhone has come to an end. I hope that it was more than enough to make you understand the process properly. If you happen to face any issues, then feel free to reach out to us for help at MobdroApp Guide.