Download Mobdro for Kodi 17.6, 17.1 Krypton, Jarvis with Installation process is available in this tutorial. How to Install Mobdro on Kodi working guide for 2018.
There are a lot of media streaming applications on the internet. Among them, there the okay ones and there are the really great ones. Mobdro is one of them and it is actually one of the best. It is only available on the Android platform. But installing Mobdro for Kodi allows you to use it on nearly all the platforms.
First, let us sort out what actually media streaming apps are. Media streaming apps are a bit different than the normal media player apps that you use, like Kodi. What it does is that it lets you stream media from online sources.
So Mobdro on Kodi works a lot like cable TV. There are a lot of channels that you can watch, more than the normal cable connection. Anyways, let’s see how to download and install Mobdro for Kodi.
Download Mobdro for Kodi (Installation)
First of all, there is no need to install Mobdro for Kodi if you are using an Android device. Because Mobdro is officially available for the Android platform. This method was developed so that iOS and other platform users can use Mobdro.
Kodi has a great feature of installing add-ons. These add-ons allow you to access as many media sources on the internet as you want. So, you could say that the features of Kodi are limitless. Mobdro APK is also available as an add-on and we are going to install it in this method.
There are three most popular versions of the Kodi app that people are using now. We are going to discuss the installation methods for all three of them.
How to Install Mobdro on Kodi 17.6
The latest version of the Kodi App is 17.6 Krypton. Mobdro is available as an add-on and this simple enough guide will tell you how to install it on Kodi. You can check out the video tutorial for it in the below video.
How to install Mobdro for Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Step 1: Open Kodi and click on the gear looking icon near the top-left corner to open Settings.
- Step 2: In the Settings menu, select System Settings.
- Step 3: After that, tap on Add-ons on the left-hand side and then turn on the Unknown Sources option from the right-hand side. This will allow the Kodi App to install Add-ons from third-party sources such as Mobdro Add-on.
- Step 4: Head over back to the Home screen and again tap on Settings to open it.
- Step 5: Tap on the last option, which is File Manager.
- Step 6: Click or tap on Add Source to open the window for adding the source.
- Step 7: When the pop-up for adding source appears, click on None.
- Step 9: Then the app will ask you to enter the path for the media or Add-on. Type this URL in the path field: http://lvtvv.com/repo
- Type Mobdro for Kodi in the name field to give the source a name.
- Step 10: Click OK and go back to the main screen and open Add-ons from the main menu.
- Step 11: Select Add-ons browser (open-box like icon) from the top-left side of the menu.
- Step 12: On the next window, click or tap on “Install from zip file”.
- Step 13: Find and select Mobdro for Kodi; the source that we added before.
- Step 14: On the next page, select and click on repository.ah.zip.
- This is the repository that we need to install to get the app.
- Step 16: Once this installation is complete, you will see a notification as seen in the above screenshot.
- Step 17: Go back to Add-ons Browser and now select “Install from Repository”.
- Step 18: Select “AH Add-on Repository”.
- Step 19: After that, click on “Video add-ons”. It will be the only option there.
- Step 20: Select Mobdro from the right-panel.
- Tap or click on the “Install” on the far right-side of the window.
- You will also have to select the version that you want. Select it from the list.
- Once the Mobdro add-on is installed, you will be notified with a message on your screen.
- Go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons and then select Mobdro.
That’s it for the installation process. You will now have successfully installed Mobdro for Kodi on your device. Now you will be able to stream Movies, Shows, Live Events and much more.
Download Mobdro for Kodi 16 Jarvis (Installation Steps)
Next, we will discuss the method for installing Mobdro on Kodi 16 which was the earlier version of the app. The process is almost identical, but let’s take a look for the sake of the users.
- If you have Kodi 16 on any of your devices, then open the App and find System.
- Tap on System and click on the File Manager option below it.
- On the next page of File Manager, you will see Add Source. Tap on it.
- A Window will open and you have to click on “None” and then “OK”.
- Now, you will have to enter the source path in the space provided with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Type http://lvtvv.com/repo/ in the blank space and click on “Done”.
- You will also have to enter the path name which you can give as you like. For eg, “Mobdro for Kodi”.
- Click on”OK” and you will get back to the home screen.
- Select the Settings option from the System menu.
- From the Settings menu, you have to click on “Add-ons”.
- In the next window, click on “Install from zip-file”.
- Select “Mobdro for Kodi” source that we added earlier.
- Now, select repository.ah.zip from the two options in the list.
- It will notify you once the installation is complete, in the notification bar.
- Now go back to Add-ons and click on “Install from Repository”.
- In the list, select “AH Add-on Repository”.
- After that, select Video Add-ons.
- All that is left to do now is to select Mobdro on the next page.
- It will open the installation page of Mobdro for Kodi. Click on the Install button to start the installation.
The installation will take nothing more than a minute or two if your internet connection is good enough. After that, you can access the Mobdro Add-on from the main menu.
Features of Mobdro on Kodi
Mobdro is one of the best media streaming application. It’s like you have your own little television set in your pocket. The app is radically different from the media players that you are used to. It is also unlike from those movie apps like Showbox and Terrarium TV. Let us see how exactly it is different. Mobdro for PC download process is also easy to follow.
- Mobdro lets you watch streams from online sources on the internet, much like a cable TV.
- You can watch Movies, TV Shows, News, Sports, wildlife channels, Gaming walkthroughs, tech videos, spiritual stuff, and a lot of other things.
- Each category has channels in Mobdro for Kodi. For example, the Movies category has channels according to the different genres. So you can watch horror movies on one channel and action on the other, you get the idea.
- The Shows section has a channel for every show that it is available on it. It is also possible to install mobdro on firestick.
- You can find out the most popular channels like ABC, History Channel, SyFy, CBS, etc in the Channels section.
- The app also allows you to capture streams as they are playing so you can watch it again.
These were some of the features of Mobdro on Kodi. You can even cast the stream to a TV via a Mobdro Chromecast with the casting feature. You can pause a stream but you can’t rewind or fast forward it. That is probably the biggest drawback.
Anyway, we have given you enough information about this app. We hope that you have enjoyed reading this article on Mobdro for Kodi Installation. It is safe to assume now that you will be able to install the app without any hassles. If you face any issue, contact us at Mobdro.