One of the better things about Android is that you can install and enjoy third-party apps. Mobdro is a very great third-party app that lets you watch live media streams for free. It is among the few best media streaming apps but you can also use it on platforms other than Android. So, we are here to see How to Install Mobdro on PS4/PS3.
I doubt that you may not have heard about the PlayStation. It is arguably the best gaming console in recent memory and has been for around two decades. The third and fourth generation PS consoles allow you to install and use apps as well. Mobdro on PS4/PS3 allows you to watch Movies, Shows, News, Sports, Gaming, and a lot of other things.
Now, it would be great if you can use the app on a PlayStation. So, taking into account the popularity of the app in focus, we will discuss how you can install Mobdro on PS4/PS3.
Install Mobdro on PS4/PS3
PS4 is the latest console in Sony’s PlayStation line of video game consoles. It is the fastest selling console in history with over 1 million sales in the first 24 Hours. You can install and use apps, so how about we try installing the ever-popular Mobdro App on the PS4/PS3.
Confident as you may be, The PlayStation has very tight security on who can release apps on the PlayStation stores. So Mobdro isn’t available for the two consoles. But there is an app which falls into the same category as Mobdro and works like a charm too. It goes by the name Plex and we have chosen it to be the alternative.
- Open the PlayStation Store on your PS4.
- After that, make your way to the search section and click on it.
- Type Plex using the virtual keyboard and then hit the Enter button.
- Select the app from the results and go to the download page.
- Now, you have to select the download button to start the installation.
So this was only the installation part. We are stills ways from actually using it because you have to first set up the app on the PlayStation. Here are the steps for the second part of the process.
Set up Plex on PS4 (Mobdro Alternative)
- First of all, after the installation is complete, you need to open the Plex App.
- Click on the Sign In Button and you will see the login screen.
- It will tell you to sign in on another device and make an account there and also show a code.
- Visit this link on any other device in a browser: https://plex.tv/link
- Make the account there and enter the code to add your PS4 to the account.
- Once you enter the code, you will be able to use the app to enjoy all the entertainment you want on your PS4.
This completes our method for installing Plex instead of Mobdro for PS4/PS3. There are two parts to the installation so you need to complete both of them to be able to use the app completely on the console.
This ends our article on installing Mobdro on PS4/PS3. But instead of installing Mobdro, we had to install the Plex app as an alternative. So if you have any questions about Mobdro on PS4/PS3, then you may contact us at MobdroAppGuide.